O2C Leadership Masterclass
June 10-11, 2020
Venue: Newell Group Prague, Czech Republic
Českomoravská 2408/1a, 190 00 Praha 9-Libeň.
Better tomorrow than today.
This Masterclass is for Directors, Managers and Senior Team Leaders in Shared Services with the ambition to be recognised as a leading Order to Cash department by being better tomorrow than today through improving people, processes and services.
This was the vision that empowered one major organisation, Veolia, to be recognised as the UK’s first O2C Centre of Excellence. Brian Morgan will be sharing his experiences, the challenges faced and how he and his team succeeded in achieving their goal.
Mark Harrison from the ACCEE who has more than 35 years operational experience in many industries across EMEA including 15 years in Central European Shared Services.
With over 60 years combined experience, Mark and Brian can accelerate your learning from their success on what worked and what they would change to not make the same mistakes again.
Getting better never stops.
Leading is very much different to Management. And with the challenges facing People and their organisations, Leaders are needed to meet the business challenges and build for the future.
Why Leadership is vital in Order to Cash:
- Why O2C Leadership is essential and what makes an O2C Leader?
- How to deal with the economic realities and the impact to customers and debtors
- What KPI’s represent Excellence – how to achieve the 2.5
- History of SSC’s and Credit/O2C – absolutely not ‘back office’
- Protecting the working capital and profit margin
- How to save millions and grow sales
- Learning the language of Leadership
- A new look at process management and how practical actions can be made
- Ask “Why?”
- Marginal Gains – How
- Understanding Technology – ERP vs RPA vs AI
- Change Management
- Effective Time Management
- The key to Managing different types of people
- What makes good (and bad) leaders
- How to reduce attrition – People don’t leave bad jobs, they leave bad managers
- How to Build a High Performing team
- Identifying your Corporate Culture
- Becoming an ‘Outcome Thinker’
- What you expect to achieve – work out how?
- Stakeholder Management
- Communicating for Success
- Going for Excellence (2.5)
Why Attend? – The Outcomes
The Masterclass will provide you with Practical Leadership lessons to improve your personal skills and inspiration for your future career progression.
- Developing your personal Leadership Skills to become a Better Leader
- Building a High Performing team
- Understand the role Technology has in improving your people, processes and results
- Building a strategy for an ever changing world
- Learn how to deliver “World class results
- Learn how to build your Centre of Excellence
- Attendance is limited to 16 and registration closes 7 days before the start of leadership Masterclass
- Masterclass runs from 09:30 to 16:30 both days
- There will be refreshment breaks approximately every 90 minutes
- Lunch is included in the registration fee
- This is an interactive group session with frequent group discussion and exercises
- Mobile telephones and laptops are to be switched off for the duration of the Masterclass. (Please advise your teams and managers in advance)
- Please keep your diary clear of meetings and calls
- Please be punctual when returning from breaks.
- Photographs will be taken for posting on social networks, with your permission
- Video interviews will be requested , with your permission
Brian Morgan, RIMILIA
has over 25 years’ experience in managing credit departments including Collections Management, Risk Management, Cash Allocation and the full Order to Cash Process.
He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) and formely a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Manager.
Brian served on the Education Committee and Advisory Board of the UK Chartered Institute of Credit Management for a number of years
Brian has won multiple awards and achieved the CICM Centre of Excellence accreditation for his transformation of the Credit function at Veolia in the UK and raising the bar for Credit Management.
Brian is currently Partner Director with Rimilia whose solutions enable Credit Professionals to achieve World Class standards.
ACCEE is delighted that Brian will be sharing his inspiration leadership experiences.
Mark Harrison, ACCEE
has been involved in Credit Management for 35 years and is consistently focussed on raising the profile of the Order to Cash stream.
His career experience spans a range of industries across EMEA and includes the transition and development of successful Order to Cash functions in the Shared Services sector in Central Europe.
Being a firm believer in the Shared Services concept and its potential, Mark is a regular presenter at events across Europe sharing his first hand operational experience, inspiration,passion and enthusiasm.
Mark is the founder of the ACCEE, The Association of Credit for Central and Eastern Europe, holds an BA (Honours) degree in Credit Management from the University of West London, is a Fellow of the UK CICM and is Catalyst level in Lean / Six Sigma
The Association ( ACCEE) is committed to training and education and has delivered innovative consultancy, E-Learning, workshops and qualifications to more than 2000 O2C professionals across the CEE region in 6 different languages with a +93% approval rating.
The Associaton has recently introduces a simple but highly effective Comparative Performance Measure for benchmarking and added AI and BI to the very popular Telephone Collections Workshops.